Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

Not as good as the first one

But it still was good. But the first one was WAAAAY better :)

Madness Desintegration Madness Desintegration

Awesomness

Very good, you stayed true to how krinkles does his animation.

Also

Do not use the review field to address other user's reviews you didn't agree with. You are to be reviewing the submission, not other people's reviews.
So i can't tell you it was madness interactive. :)

Great work guys

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Rudd = Hamster = Win

Laughing so hard, You probably could have made Julia a bit more, you know, womanlike. Either way great animation.

Fugitive Takedown 2 Fugitive Takedown 2

My life is now complete

For several years now Fugitive Takedown has been my favourite game on Newgrounds, When news first surfaced of a sequel I was overjoyed. I was dubious though. Could you really make a sequel to the game of the century? It would be like writing Harry Potter book 8 or god forbid, another Dune novel. It just wouldn't be as good as my expectations. However this just blew me out of the water. Whilst I was kind of pissed off that the first two cars were slow and boring once I got as many speed powerups as possible I felt it was fine. The next few cars just added to the brilliance. The new maps felt fantastic. It was a lot easier to get Chaos bonuses this game and I think the score reflected that. The new game modes were a great addition. I loved the street race - I felt true terror and fear that the cops would catch me. Playing as Sheriff John Bunnell I felt powerful and mighty as I blasted the punks to hell. The graphics were the same as the last game. This was nice. This game doesn't need some amazingly beautiful graphics to keep me entertained. Just some Sheriff John Bunnell quotes. Thanks so much.

British-Nanny responds:

Wow this is like the kindest review EVER! I mean, that first game was never even MY favourite on NG - and i love it like a mother loves her pig-ugly graphically-primitive child.
Anyway am glad you enjoyed this one too Andrew. honestly you've made my day with this review... Im gonna go play it myself, that shit sounds amazing!

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

Bloody awesome

That was everything I want in a game, learning difficulty was fine a a laptop and even if you did something semi accurately it would work rather than having to do everything properly you could just aim the mouse and roll with it

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Toooooo easy but very fun

I got over 965.5 million by day 12. I reached over 100 000 feet and left it there for a while (2 hours) and i am not a hardcore gamer it was just to easy to win by doing nothing but that didn't stop it being fun. It is always enjoyable to play your games and this was no exception.

alex mercer for rd alex mercer for rd

Writing a review JUST for the author to reply

I like an artist who does that, but your art is what really shines. well done man, it looks awesome

dommi-fresh responds: